Low low prices
- Auberge Michel Doyon has always managed to provide the best price to quality ratio in Quebec City;
- This is what has characterized our last 50 years in business;
- You can stay at Auberge Michel Doyon for as low as $43.25 per person, double occupancy.
- Our guests can enjoy our free continental breakfast (from May 15 to October 15);
- Upon request, we can provide you with a feather or foam pillow;
- You may park in the Auberge's parking lot for free or on the adjacent Sir-Adolf-Routhier street;
- Free calls anywhere in Canada and the contiguous United States.
- Most units have been completly revamped in 2012;
- Whether revamped, renovated or not, our rooms are impeccably
- Based in a select residential district, within the boundaries
of Quebec City;
- Located in the St. Sacrement quarter, in the upper part of the
city, called "Haute-Ville".
- Within 3.4 kilometers (2 miles) of the fortifications of Old
- Within 2.0 kilometers (1.25 mile) of Cartier Street, a must
walk through in Quebec city;
- Within 2.3 kilometers (1.4 mile) from rue St-Jean, another
must walk through in Quebec city;
- Within 4.0 kilometers (2.5 miles) from Château Frontenac and
rue du Trésor.
- A 5 minutes walk to all services;
- Ten minutes from Old Quebec by bus (No. 7, stopping on the corner).
- A family atmosphere;
- Friendly advice related to your stay in Quebec;
- Assistance in planning your activities;
- Coordination of your activities (City Tours, Boat Tours, etc.),
We are happy to
have you share our hospitality and are anxious to help you optimize
your stay in Quebec City.